the proteins that keep skin firm and elastic. As a result, it begins to wrinkle and sag, and becomes fragile and dry. So the need of the hour is to protect it from the sun.
Freckles are nothing but the brown colored small spots which appear on human skin. Hardly anyone likes freckles on their faces and hence people constantly look for ways to get rid of this ugly dark spot.
Mostly, freckles are the result of sun exposure, when your skin melanin distribution isn’t happening the way it should. Melanin is the pigment that gives skin its color and natural protection. Exposure to the harmful rays of the sun can trigger excess melanin production causing dark spots, acne and discoloration. And the damage caused to the skin by sun’s rays is called photo-damage.
Most of us lead such hectic lives, that we forget to pay attention to how our skin reacts to some environmental aggressors. To improve its condition and reduce emerging fine lines and age spots, try a good anti-aging cream. It protects skin from ageing, but you should make sure that the cream you use is boosted with SPF 15 PA++ as it offers great protection from sun damage. Advanced CLA4 Complex is said to be the best proven anti-ageing technology and hence the cream you use should include this secret ingredient.
Anti-ageing creams also helps visibly reduce age spots, makes skin more supple, and at the same time works to protect your skin from the early onset of wrinkles. Besides anti-ageing creams, there are many other options through which you can fight these ugly looking freckles on your face. Some of the ways are listed below.
- You may get rid of the dark freckles through sour milk. You just have to rinse it on your face.
- Washing face with lemon juice also sounds to be a good option. But, if you are opting for lemon juice then you need to be extra careful as it makes your skin more sensitive to sun’s rays.
- You may also apply a mask of sour cream. It helps in the reduction of freckles greatly. After sometime of application of the cream you don’t have to wash your face. You may just use a tissue or a soft cloth to wipe your face.
- Vitamin C is said to be a nice anti-oxidant and it helps to protect the skin from sun damage. Hence, you should increase the intake of this vitamin in your diet.
- You should also go for a proper and regular intake of Kiwi fruit. It provides various essential nutrients and minerals to the body.
- You should also include Soya Bean in your daily diet. It provides Protein and Vitamin E. Lipid Peroxide is produced by Vitamin E which helps to removing freckles.