- Milk - 1 cup
- Gram flour - 1 cup
- Sugar - 3 cups
- Grated coconut - 1 cup
- Ghee -1 cup
- Combine all the ingredients together in a bottom pan on medium low flame.
- Keep a plate greased with ghee ready.
- Fry gram flour with 2 tsp of ghee to remove any raw smell of flour.
- Cook stirring occasionally for about 20-25 minutes or until the mixture starts to get frothy. At this stage, you have to be hovering around the stove more often, stirring. Keep stirring frequently for another 15-20 minutes.
- Cut into squares or diamonds when slightly warm.
- Enjoy the sweet with friends and family.