Baigan Fry Eggplant Fry Brinjal Fry Recipe
- Ready in: 15 Mins
- Serves: 2
- 1 Large Baigan (Eggplant)
- 2 tbsp Besan (Gram flour)
- 3 tbsp red chilli powder
- pinch of turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup Peanut oil
- Cut the baigan into thin round slices.
- Mix Besan, chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt thoroughly and add a little water to blend until you have a batter of dropping consistency. Season.
- Heat the frying pan with the peanut oil.
- Take one slice of baigan at a time apply the mixture to both the sidesand fry it.
- Serve it hot with chapatis.