Homemade Red Wine
- Serves: 6
- Complexity: medium
- 1 kg black or Australian Grapes, 1kg Sugar,1tsp yeast,1 hand full Wheat
1. boil and cool the water
2.Clean the grapes: Remove the stem of the grapes. Wash at least 3-4 times in water to ensure all the dirt/chemical sediments from fertilizers are removed.u can grind little.
3. keep the grapes in the glass jar
4. add 1/2kg sugar,water and yeast and mix well
5. cover the lid with thick cloth or cling wrap.
6. daily stir well with a wooden spoon for 21 days at the same time.Daily, at a set time, you need to carefully open up the jar
7. after 21 days,strain it and add wheat and the remaining sugar and mix well and cover with cloth/cling wrap and keep it for 21 days. strain and bottle.