- 2 cups Whole meal flour
- 1 medium Onion
- 2-3 Green chillies
- 1 Tsp Anardana (dried pomegranate seeds)
- 2 tbsp oil or ghee
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- Roast anardana slightly and powder it. Chop the onion & green chillies very finely.
- Add oil to whole meal flour, green chillies, salt to taste, anardana, red chilli powder, and make a firm dough by adding water.
- Divide the dough in 5-6 equal parts. Roll out in the form of a paratha.
- Roast it lightly on both sides adding little ghee on the edges. When brown pathches appear on both sides, koki is ready.
- Serve it either with yogurt or raita. You can also have koki with tea or milk for breakfast.