Tequila Christmas cookies
0.0/5 rating (0 votes)
- Ready in: 20 Mins
- Serves: 10
- Complexity: medium
- Origin: Cookie Recipes
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup nuts
- 2 cups of dried fruit
- 1 bottle tequila
- Soft Drinks
- Sample the tequila in a large glass to check quality.
- Take a large bowl, and check the tequila again, to be sure it is of the highest quality. Pour one level cup and drink.
- Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl.
- Add one teaspoon of sugar. Beat again.
- At this point, it’s best to make sure the tequila is still OK, so, try another cup.
- Turn off the mixerer thingy.
- Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit.
- Pick the frigging fruit and the damn cup off the floor.
- Mix on the turner. If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers, just pry it loose with a drewscriver.
- Sample the tequila to check for tonsisticity.
- Next, sift two cups of salt, or something. Check the tequila.
- Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts.
- Add one table.
- Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find.
- Greash the oven.
- Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over.
- Don’t forget to beat off the turner.
- Put the bowl through the window, finish off the booze and make sure to put the dirty stove in the dishwasher.