- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup carrots, thickly grated
- 1 cup low fat paneer (cottage cheese), grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese
- Salt to taste
- 4 teaspoons low fat butter for cooking
- Mix all the ingredients together. Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions.
- Place one portion of the stuffing on one slice of bread. Top with another slice of bread.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Pre-heat the griller and grill the sandwiches, using a little low fat butter to cook.
- Serve hot.