Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd. announces lanuch of the new YZF-R15 in India, a new supersport model mounting a newly designed 150cc liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC single-cylinder, 4-valve fuel-injected engine on a Deltabox frame.
The new approach is what many yahama lovers has been waiting for. The greatest thing about the Yamaha YZF R15 is its looks loaded with 6 gears. The Yamaha YZF-R15 was dipslayed at the Auto Expo for the first time and it took the collective breath of India’s motoring press away.
The new YZF-R15 now being unveiled is an example of the objective of introducing attractive new products called for in Yamahas high value-added marketing strategy for India business, and plans call for it to be released on the market in the middle of this year.
- A newly developed 150cc liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, single-cylinder fuel-injected engine
- An all-aluminum DiASil Cylinder produced by an exclusive Yamaha casting technology
- Eco-friendly performance that clears the next-phase Bharat 4 emissions standard
- The Deltabox frame known for excellent rigidity balance
- Impressive 2-eye multi-reflector headlight design in the YZF-R series image
* Tyre Front: 80/90 – 17 inch tubeless
* Tyre Rear: 100/80 – 17 inch tubeless
* Brakes: Front- Disc, Rear- Disc
* Fuel Tank: 12 Litres
* Wheelbase: 1290 mm
* Min Ground Clearance: 160 mm
As always wait for Yamaha YZF-R15 review after the bike is launched is best deal before booking one, unless you want to write a review 😉