- Til (sesame seeds) – 1 cup
- Peanuts – 1/2 cup
- Grated Jaggery (gud) – 1 cup
- Ghee – ¼ cup
- Roast the til and peanuts separately in heavy bottomed vessel. Keep stirring the til and peanuts continuously.
- Grind them coarsely.
- In a pan heat ghee and add jaggery. Add 2 tsp of water. Let it bubble for a minute and do the bubble test.
- Bubble test – Take water in a plate and add a drop of jaggery mixture to it. If it sits still without mixing with water, your jaggery is ready to be mixed with the til and peanuts.
- Take the jaggery mixture off heat and let it cool a little.
- Add cardamom powder to it. All add the til and peanut powder to it.
- Oil your hands with a little ghee and make ladoos.