Would a waistcoat fit your frame? What should you wear to camouflage your skinny legs? You will get answer to all these questions in this article below.
In Europe, they call it the dinner jacket. Conversely, in the states, it’s being referred to as the dinner suit. Well, whatever it is, till date, it’s the best outfit you can sport at a black tie or a red carpet event. Here are some of the tips on how to flaunt it in style:
- Short and broad men should prefer wearing single-breasted jackets.
- Go for a clean and plain pair of socks and brace them with half matted, half shimmered patented leather shoes.
- Don’t forget to wear the right accessories; a classy watch, an elegant pair of cufflinks and a neatly done handkerchief in the breast pocket.
- Be sure about the posture. Walk around confidently, wearing a smile.
- Lastly, in order to look like Bond, you need to feel like Bond. Work on your shoulders and upper back and be a showstopper.
Are you thinking about clinking glasses by the sea side? Your days of basking in the sun on the beach should be easygoing and overall, a relaxing experience. For cruise or beach wear, opt for crisp linen. Not only does a linen suit’s breezy elegance turn women’s heads, but it also marks its wearer as that man who manages to look laidback and classy at the same time.
Most linen suits hang a bit looser than their cotton counterparts. If you want yours to rest perfectly on your body then surely go for a tailor-made suit. If you’re on a budget then you can try a smaller size. Besides, loosely fitted printed shirts also look nice if you pair them rightly with linen shorts or pajamas with the American fold and matching moccasins.
Some Tips for Office Goers:
- Know your body type and dress accordingly-
If you have big thighs then don’t go for small bottoms. If you are not blessed with a good round back then a waist coat will make you look lanky. Seek comfort over fashion and work towards a healthy body and everything will fall in place.
- Grey is the new black-
Grey is the ‘in-color’ all over the world and for office goers, it’s a wardrobe essential. Grey seldom evokes strong emotions. Although it can be seen as a moody color, it is a neutral balancer. Well-fitted charcoal trousers with a sky blue or pink shirt will guarantee a promotion.
- A healthy mind lives in a healthy body-
Try to work out at least four days a week. It will also help you to build a strong immune system which invariably fitness is all about.