- 2 Big ripe red Tomatoes
- 1/2 medium Onion
- 1 Bay Leaves
- 1 tsp Corn Flour
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 Garlic flakes
- Basil or Oregano(optional)
- Heat butter in a pan and put chopped onions and bay leaf and Saute for few minutes.
- Add Garlic flakes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and fry it for some time.
- Add enough vegetable water and cook till tomatoes become tender.
- Let the mixture cool, and then blend the mixture and Strain well using big filter.
- Prepare white sauce by adding corn flour in milk.
- Now heat the strained misture with salt & sugar and stir occasionally.
- Add the white sauce slowly while stirring the soup.
- Reduce the flame and cook for few more minutes.
- Sprinkle with pepper powder.
Bread Crumbs:FRIED BREAD BRUMBS
- Take slice of bread and cut it into small cubes.
- Put some oil in a pan
- Deep fry the bread pieces for 2 sec.
TOAST BREAD BRUMBS
- Toast a bread slice in high for 1 min in a toaster
- Cut into small cubes.