- Ready in: 20 Mins
- Serves: 4
- Complexity: easy
- 200gms Butter
- 1/4 tsp.crushed ginger-garlic
- 2 Tejpatta (BayLeaves)
- 2 Tbsp.grounded cashew nuts OR almonds (Optional)
- 2 Tbsp. tomato Ketchup
- 3 cups boil tomato juice
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp.red chillie powder
- 1/2 tsp. garam masala pwd.
- 1/2 cup Thick cream (Optional)
In a non-stick Pan melt butter, add ginger-garlic and fry til it gives aroma without changing the color.
Reduce heat, add powdered nuts and bay leaves,fry a little to brown color.
Add tomato juice and seasoning and tomato ketchup.
Stir nicely and boil over medium heat for 7-8 mins.
Add thick cream and stir once.
Lastly add the fried Paneer and Cover for some time.
Switch off the gas.
Serve hot with Paratha or any Indian bread with onion rings and lemon wedges.